Stephanie is a multidisciplinary and creative force in the realm of business, social impact and leadership. She brings over a decade of experience in Business Strategy, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sales & Marketing, Culture, Communications, Performance, Project & Team Management, and Leadership Coaching. In addition to an MBA from SFU’s Beedie School of Business, Stephanie has invested in 8 years of personal growth and leadership training, including an advanced Global Team Management & Leadership Program for difference-making entrepreneurs.
Stephanie has been involved with:
- 7 figure deals in Fortune 500 companies
- Bringing clean water to 300,000 refugees in Africa
- Providing mission-critical software for organizations responding to natural disasters and war-torn crises
- Directing a TEDx conference, leading a team of 50+ people
- Founding a nonprofit for female empowerment: The Pack Girl Gang
- Founding a leadership & mastermind group for the boldest purpose-driven CEO's and Founders: VIVE Collective
Her experience travelling to over 30+ countries has shaped her lifetime commitment to creating a sustainable and socially thriving planet. In her spare time, Stephanie loves to adventure in the back-country forests of beautiful British Columbia, Canada, collect ethnic treasures from around the world, and experience the humility and triumph of diverse cultures who have overcome struggle. She believes you’re never too old to have fun... costume parties, cartoon voices, and impromptu strange dancing are always a good idea.